How to manage your data, whether it is downloading, modifying or appending? These bulletpoints will direct you to the relevant sections later in this Guide.
This page tells you how to get your data into the right format for uploading to Causal Map.
Currently, you can work with 5 different types of formats in the Causal Map App, they are:
- Text documents: you can upload multiple text files, doc, docx, or pdf files.
- Standard format Excel: An Excel file with one worksheet called
statementswith one row per statement and optionally other worksheets for
- Wide format Excel: An Excel file with one worksheet containing row for each source, one column for each question. e.g. data from Google Forms.
- Hybrid format Excel: An Excel file with one worksheet containing one row for each answer and includes the statements as one kind of answer but also includes rows for additional data like gender.
- Links-only Excel: An Excel file with just one worksheet called
linkswith just the columns
to_label. When you want to analyse causal links from elsewhere.