- Download any current file and do any of the following:
- make any ordinary trivial edits like changing a name, and/or add ordinary columns/fields, upload, must just work
- Same, but optionally delete any of the main 5 tabs
- Add rows. Note this does not add linked entries in linked tables.
- Delete rows. Note this does not delete linked entries in linked tables.
- Only with a statements tab,
- with a column text and optionally source_id, question_id and maybe other fields. should this add the source and question ids to the source and question tables?
- Only with a links tab
- which has just from_label and to_label columns (and no from or to columns but optionally others) and no factors tab
- which has numerical from and to columns which (optionally, usually) relate at least partially to a factors tab which has a factor_id column and (optionally, usually) a label column.
- also with statement ids? should it create these in the statements table?
- Just a sources and/or questions tab
- should be straightforward?
You provide this table, and any other tables you might need as one xlsx file.
Your statements can have non-Latin characters like à, è, ù, б, ж, etc, the app should reproduce these perfectly.